Wheehee~ Got my first blogger award nomination!
This is fun, here are the rules which nominees shalt follow:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven (7) different facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen (15) blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees.
Seven different facts about myself:
- I started blogging about 18years ago as a matter of keeping contact with very beloved friends who moved out of the country. It was used more as an online diary these buddies have access to, so all these years, I have been writing concealed in a closet.
- I lived practically off-grid in the mountains for four months! Mother Nature is better connection than any wifi.
- I lived on an island for four years.
- I am a fact-mole, always digging through information to find what makes most sense to me, but still always wondering the authenticity of information.
- I wake up at 4am to google topics that appear in my dreams. Tsk. Or more correctly put, my curiosity wakes me up to google words that the divine throws into my subconscious sleep state.
- I have a problem of infidelity when it comes to reading books – I start several books at a time, and randomly picks one to continue reading where I left off, whenever I feel like it.
- I pick up local languages wherever and whenever I travel. Other than English and Mandarin being my native languages, I have conversed in bits and pieces of Thai, Karen, Khmer, French, Spanish, Japanese, and then forget all of them once the trip ends.
My fifteen nominees~ you are under no pressure to accept, and take your time! And enjoy~
- FRANK PREM
- Ngobesing Romanus
- Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored
- Serendipitous Web Life
- Let The Light In ~ Reflections
- lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Elaine’s Bloggers Paradise
- My life as a lightworker
- AFTERLIFE LOVE STORY
- Second Time Blogger
- Meditating Millennial
- Travel Much?