I woke up very early this morning to attend a webinar on Wisdom. I really should be sleeping now, but would like to get this learning out of my system and share it before I head to bed.
My biggest takeaway was that I learnt the difference between the (Universal) Law of Truth and the Law of Wisdom.
- The Law of Wisdom views the truth from all angles. What is truth for one person may be very different from another.
- It takes Wisdom to know the difference.
- Law of Truth is hard; Law of Wisdom is compassionate and softer. Work Wisdom with Kindness, work Wisdom with Compassion.
With Wisdom, we can understand so many unspoken truths.
- With Wisdom, one can see into people’s hearts.
- With Wisdom, one knows what say and what to withhold. Use Wisdom before we speak.
- With Wisdom, we can discern between right and wrong.
Most importantly, I am grateful for the Wisdom to follow my own heart.